A beautiful, traditional transept church that can seat 560 people. With support from our community, parishioners, insurance coverage, other parishes, and the Diocese of Phoenix, we hope to see construction complete during this Year of St. Joseph, declared by the Holy Father.
The church will include:
- Two Rose Windows: St. Joseph & The Blessed Trinity
- Twin Bell Towers
- Stained-Glass Windows throughout
- Adoration Chapel
- Gallery of Saints
- Cry Room
- Bride Room
Inside the church will feature:
- Memorial with items rescued from the fire
- Dedication Wall to honor all who have sponsored specific items for the new church & those who donated to our rebuild efforts
- Tree of Life honoring our deceased loved ones
Thank you to all who have supported our efforts to rebuild our church!
The cost is $6 Million, and we need our last $700,000 which includes: sound system/audio visual system, electronic bells, pews, landscaping, and remaining construction costs.
Please see our Make a Gift page for ways to support our efforts to rebuild our church.