Date and Time: Wednesdays starting September 19, 2018 from 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM. REGISTER HERE
WHAT IS REVIVE?
It is a weekly course designed to deepen your knowledge, revive your faith and grow in love. Every week adults of all ages get together to relax and share a free dinner. Afterwards there is a live speaker that explores different aspects of the Catholic Christian faith. Then the participants share their thoughts in small groups in an environment that is honest, friendly and open. Questions are welcomed. And normally new friendships are formed that can last a life-time.
WHO IS REVIVE FOR?
- For anyone interested in exploring more about the Christian faith
- For newcomers to the parish
- For engaged couples preparing for marriage
- For parents with children in religious education
- For anyone going through a difficult time in their life (divorce, death, illness, etc.)
- For anyone looking for a closer relationship with God
- For Christians who have lost connection with the Church
- For life-long Catholics who long for more
ANY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES?
- The opportunity to make new friends
- Get a nice meal for free
- Hear some great talks
- Your faith and relationship with God will be revived
- Positive change and new purpose in your life
- A two-day retreat where you can personally encounter God’s love and mercy
- An explained Mass at the retreat where you can actually ask questions
IS THERE ANY COST?
NO! There is no cost for attending REVIVE or the children’s ministry. Yet, there will be an opportunity to give donations to help defray the costs.
HOW LONG IS IT?
REVIVE will meet every Wednesday for 8-weeks beginning on Sept. 19th. In addition, a two-day retreat will be offered on Oct. 20th & 21st. Give it a try for one or two weeks, and if its not for you, just stop coming. Yet we are sure you will love it!
WHERE IS IT?
St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1101 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85028
Call (602) 996-5120